Are you an all-rounder, hard working, enthusiastic & willing to learn?
We are looking to add to our storage team an installation fitter. The position requires a sound understanding and the ability to work unsupervised in the installation of shelving, racking and associated products as well as filing systems and storage products. We support clients across both Guernsey and Jersey within many industries including, warehouses, schools & offices. Experience is preferred although training will be given. The successful applicant will need to be able to work with metal products, work tidily and be of a smart appearance. Customer care is a cornerstone of this position. A category B driving licence is a necessity.
- Installations & alterations of shelving, racking & mezzanine floors as well as other systems
- Installations of filing systems & lockers
- Customer support
- Racking Inspections
- Product demonstration and promotion
The successful applicant will have
- A full & clean drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Drive and passion to learn and succeed
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
You will receive
- Full remuneration package in-line with your experience
- Company vehicle
- SEMA training & qualifications
- Holiday allowance
- Sick pay
- Beneficial rates on goods purchased
If this role is of interest to you or you would like further information please contact Mark Baudains on 248822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.